Consultant: Financial Risk Technology
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Consulting, Finance
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
Give your career a flying start!
We are looking for new talented colleagues who would like to combine their quantitative background with consultancy and finance. As a Consultant you are challenged to advise our clients in the financial sector about financial risk related complexities. Are you eager to learn, take on responsibility from an early stage and make an impact? Join Zanders!
You will join our ‘Financial Institutions’ team, a team of 60 Financial Risk Management Consultants (95% have a quantitative background). This team focuses on financial risk related projects for banks, insurers and asset managers. You will advise our clients surrounding statistical techniques, financial risk related complexities and technology advancements in financial institutions.
Four days a week you will work on-site at the client with a team of Zanders colleagues. On Friday you will work in Bussum. On this day you will catch up your Zanders colleagues, join knowledge sessions and work on internal projects.
Furthermore, as a starting Consultant you will join our Zanders Talent Program. This program contains content related training, consultancy skills training and training to obtain you CFA level I.
Skills to be successful
- Completed Master’s degree in econometrics, mathematical, quantitative finance, computer science, engineering or related topics
A strong interest in statistical techniques, financial risk management and the impact of technology within global and local financial institutions
- Motivated by macro finance strategy, complicated modeling and the design and implementation of financial systems
- Ambition to carry our further education such as CFA, FRM, system knowledge and project management methodologies
- Triggered by open dialogue, working against deadlines and flexible to travel
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and programming tools
Fluency in English and Dutch
What we offer in return
We offer an ambitious, international and fun working environment. We find a healthy work-life balance very important and offer the flexibility needed to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life. We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people that want to help us achieve these goals. Whether you want to develop new products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions. In addition we offer the following:
- A spot in the Zanders Talent Program (ZTP) to hone your soft skills and content knowledge with your class of new colleagues
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a subject matter expert in your chosen field
- The chance to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants to build new skills quickly
- A fun and enterprising organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Nordics and United States our 175 consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s.
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences is our differentiator and key to success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging.
Graduated? Start as a Consultant and join our Zanders Talent Program! Click here to see the video!
For more information about this vacancy, click on the following link!