Risk Management Consultant – Quantitative Analytics Financial Services
- EY Consultancy
- Risk Management
- Required language
- Dutch, English
As a global leader in (Tech) Consultancy, Assurance, Tax and Transactions services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
The Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) team is at the heart of the financial services industry aims to foresee potential risks clients may face through the use of complex financial models, valuations and simulations, to ensure their best performance and thus contribute to a stable and healthy economy. Within our broad range of services, we distinguish between four tracks for graduate consultants: Governance & Regulatory, Financial Crime, Quantitative Analyses and Technology.
In the Quant & Analytics track you will focus on quantitative modelling. You will work with traditional quantitative finance models for pricing, credit risk, market risk and operational risk, but you will also work on getting the most out of big data sets and machine learning applications. On the one hand you will become an expert in validating, developing and programming models in languages like Python and ‘R’ and on the other hand you will develop the ability to explain the results of your models to senior stakeholders within the client’s organization.
- In our personalized career design, you will work in one or two of the tracks, depending on background and interests, and will progress towards a more specialized role over the years.
- The challenges of the team are extraordinary an therefore the team is extraordinary, with over 15 nationalities the team consists of a diverse range of talented individuals that truly are able to work together to become highest performing teams.
- At the beginning of your experience as a consultant in the FSRM team you will follow a comprehensive training programme that covers the Gradaute Network Event with all EY graduates from Europe, two different weeks of combined soft and technical skills training and an extensive online learning programme and to keep you ahead of the curve, we also encourage and financially support you to pursue a post-master degree in line with your preferred track.
- You will be assigned a counselor to support you and guide you in your career path within EY.
- Come in and find out; gain exceptional experiences and make new friendships that last a lifetime.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- You are in the last phase of your study or obtained a Master’s degree. We are open to applications from any background, varying from strong technical studies to more finance and regulatory focussed studies.
- You have an interest in the financial sector and you follow the most recent developments in this sector.
- You are eager to dive into new topics and to learn new skills, and you are interested on what’s on the horizon for the financial sector.
- You have strong interpersonal skills: written, presentation and influencing.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both verbal and in written.
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- We offer you intensive training (hard & soft skills) and education besides your work, support by a personal counselor and mentor, and support with education - temporal and financial
- We encourage a healthy life-work balance. It is possible to work time and place independent. So also work from home. And our policy for holidays and leave days is flexible
- Discover the possibilities for rapid professional and personal development; experience an optimal career start that consists of exciting tasks in challenging projects, early assumption of responsibility, learning from experienced colleagues, alifelong network and participation in regular workshops
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, please contact Solange van Heemstra, Recruiter, via +31 615349164 or via e-mail: Solange.firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the application procedure there is an Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behavior and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.