Data Analytics Engineer
- Required language
- Dutch, English
“People above processes”
Finaps is an inspiring and fun place to work, where we are proud of the solutions that we deliver. At Finaps we work with small, highly effective teams that can design, build and run our clients' business solutions. We believe that our people are our greatest asset.
We have consolidated the classic roles and responsibilities of the IT-chain and don't discriminate between consultants, developers, scrum masters, etc. We're all engineers, no individual is an island. Together, we are much greater than the sum of our parts.
At Finaps we believe that technology can help businesses to achieve their most ambitious goals. To realize this, we need highly creative, talented people who know how to inspire clients by creating strong data driven and software-based solutions.
Is this you?
• You enjoy creating things and solving puzzles
• You have a passion for data and software
• You have good analytical skills
• You motivated to specialise in upcoming technologies
• You creative and business-oriented
• You have a sense of responsibility
As a Data Analytics Engineer you will be helping your team to implement (big) data/ software solutions. At Finaps you will be challenged to develop yourself as a professional. You will learn various technologies and patterns through working as part of an interdisciplinary team.
This is who we are:
• Determined - Our team of professionals is determined to deliver the highest quality in service and solutions
• Limitless - There is no limit to our inquisitive spirit, our integrity or our drive for continuous improvement
• Collaborative - Together with our clients and our team, we combine our strengths of knowledge to create future-proof business solutions that work
• We are proud of what we do and the solutions that we deliver
Interesting in joining?
Do you want to be involved in dedicated work and really make a difference for your clients? Then drop us a line. We always have room for passionate, high-energy professionals with a can-do attitude. Come by for a cup of coffee or send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 30 699 70 40.