Investment Analyst Mortgages
- Dynamic Credit
- Data Analytics, Asset Management
- Required language
- Dutch, English
We are hiring: Investment Analyst who will help manage our € 10 billion mortgage portfolio
Dynamic Credit is looking for an analyst for the Amsterdam office to join our Direct Lending Netherlands portfolio management team. The team currently manages over € 10 billion in commitments in both residential and buy-to-let mortgages. We offer a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with the other analysts and portfolio managers as a full member of the team. You will focus on various projects, ranging from pricing of mortgage pools for our clients and performance reporting to running models and scenarios for advisory projects and client pitch presentations. For this position, we are looking for people who have good quantitative skills as well as the ability to independently solve new problems.
Please note that even though our company is very international, for this position we are looking exclusively for people fluent in Dutch.
- Support portfolio managers and analysts
- Assist in the sales process and setup of asset management mandates
- Assist in structuring loan portfolios
- Analyse and price mortgage loan pools
- Maintenance of valuation models and allocation algorithms
- Research market developments and model improvements
- Creating performance portfolio reports for our current clients
An ideal candidate would:
- Be fluent in Dutch
- Have a quantitative orientation
- Have a Master’s degree in economics, econometrics or equivalent
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Posess strong analytical skills to understand the complexities of our business
- Be able to reason independently to challenge viewpoints
- Have experience with Excel
- Knowledge of VBA / SQL / Matlab / R is a plus
What do we offer?
- A full time position
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: pension scheme, public transport season ticket (NS Business Card), trainings and education
- Working in an area of great importance to the strategy of Dynamic Credit
- A steep learning curve
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company, that still has a ‘start-up vibe’
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and an informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Company lunches on Friday and fun team events throughout the year
Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. From there, Dynamic Credit grew exponentially, eventually becoming the full-service asset manager and direct lender it is today. Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit, for a more prosperous and sustainable society. That match is made by creating investable products with good returns, while offering a faster, smoother and lower-cost product to borrowers.
Application package: CV, cover letter and grade list
For more information please contact: Iram Shah, email@example.com, or call at +31 20 705 9592.
If you want to watch the vacancy or apply, click here!