Who are we?
MIcompany is an agency specialized in Big Data Analytics with offices in Amsterdam and Tel Aviv. With our team of more than 50 young and ambitious professionals, we build Data Analytics capabilities for international blue chip companies. Our goal is to drive sustainable business value using the power of Data Analytics. We achieve this through discovery programs in which we search for opportunities and capture their potential by use case implementation. We make this impact sustainable by building capabilities in the fields of people & organization, models & metrics and data & technology.
In our projects we are constantly looking for opportunities to innovate. We implement the newest modeling techniques, create state-of-the-art technology solutions and unlock new data sources using data capturing techniques. To ensure these innovations contribute to sustainable value creation, we combine them with our expert business knowledge and cross-industry experience. This led to long term relationships with successful national and international companies like bol.com, Achmea, KPN, booking.com and The Royal Concerthall.
Starting at MIcompany, you join an extremely talented and ambitious team environment contributing to a very steep learning curve in the fields of Data Analytics and leadership. We love to work with young talented people. In order to transform them into experts in the field of Data Analytics, we constantly focus on personal development. At MIcompany we always challenge you to beat your own expectations!
What is the position of a Data Engineer?
- As a Data Engineer you will join our Technology team. You work together with our Data Scientists on challenging projects to create insights from data and turn these into technology solutions for the top of the industry.
- You work closely with our clients to understand their needs and translate these into a suitable technology solution that meets both business requirements and industry best practices.
- Using the newest cloud stacks, the Data Engineer implements analytical insights in the decision making process of our clients. This involves making an entity model, unlocking new data sources, building interactive dashboards and automating data processing for periodic updating.
What do we have to offer?
- A kick-start of your career as a Data Engineer in the young and ambitious MIcompany team.
- A unique working environment with focus on your personal development, including:
- The opportunity to join our three-year MIacademy Analytical Talentship Program. This program, consisting of 15% of your working time, will ensure that you will reach the absolute top of the industry.
- A personal coach who helps you grow your technical skills (through certificates) and soft skills.
- A positive team environment with quarterly team building events and weekly Friday afternoon drinks at our bar.
- A highly competitive starting salary, including a mobile phone and laptop.
Who are we looking for?
We are constantly looking for young analytical talent who recognize themselves in the following profile:
- Recently graduated (BSc/MSc) in Computer Science or another study where programming is central.
- Affinity with data and some experience with SQL, R and/or Python.
- Analytical, curious, and ambitious. Result-driven, pragmatic and persuasive.
- The drive to contribute to innovative Data Analytics projects in an ambitious and fast growing company.
- Focus on personal development and eager to learn.
- Proficiency in the Dutch language.
Are you the analytical talent we are looking for?
We would like to hear from you! Apply via the application form on our website www.DataAnalytics.career.
On our website you can also find more information about MIcompany and our projects, our other vacancies and FAQ’s about working at MIcompany. Do you have any other questions or do you want to have coffee at our office to learn more about working at MIcompany? Contact us via talent@DataAnalytics.career.