Analyst Financial Risk Management
- Finance, Risk Management
Analyst or Intern: Financial Risk Management
Are you creative, do you have a strong analytical background and are you motivated to get more out of our data? Do you want to master Financial Risk Management in a few months? Join Zanders!
As an Analyst or Intern you join our ‘Financial Institutions’ team, a team of 50 Financial Risk Management Consultants (99% have a quantitative background). This team focuses on financial risk related projects for banks, insurers and asset managers.
As an Analyst you will work and support our experienced consultants at highly important projects for our clients, for at least 2 days a week. Alongside your daily work, you are able to improve your knowledge on banking products and develop your consulting and project skills.
Master students have the opportunity to write their thesis on a live quantitative client case. Four days a week you will be working on your thesis, one day a week you will work on internal projects together with our experienced consultants. To get the best experience and results, you could also work at the client site on behalf of Zanders under the guidance of our experienced consultants.
Skills to be successful
- Working towards a quantitative Master’s degree in Econometrics, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, Risk Management or equivalent
- A strong interest in Risk Management, with a flair for quantitative analysis and modelling
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and preferably VBA
- Creative, flexible and ambitious
- Fluency in Dutch and English
We offer in return
- Working alongside professionals and specialists within this area of expertise or the opportunity to write your thesis, alongside an organization with a specialized mentor with the relevant expertise and similar educational background
- An insight into consulting within Financial Risk Management
- Participation in knowledge-sharing sessions and social activities;
A lively and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
- An appropriate (internship) compensation and full reimbursement of travel expenses.
Who we are
We are an international specialized consultancy firm advising global organizations within treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. Our clients choose us because of our specialist and trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions.
With over 150 people we work from our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, United States and Switzerland. Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
For more information about the position or Zanders, please contact
Medea Weertman | Campus Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 35 692 89 89
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account Zanders’ nature of enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.